Root Canals chatham
Root Canals in Chatham
Do you need to see a Dentist for a Root Canal in Chatham? If you believe you need a Root Canal, it’s best to find a local Dentist for Root Canals as soon as possible. Waiting until you feel pain, or your pain worsens, can be extremely dangerous and lead to further damage, aches, and extensive dental treatment. Our team at Chatham Family Dental will be able to diagnose your issue, provide a treatment plan, and schedule you in for treatment as soon as possible.
Give us a call at (226) 494-0133 to schedule an examination or Root Canal appointment!
What is a Root Canal?
A Root Canal, or Root Canal Therapy, is when a tooth’s pulp is removed due to infection or inflammation. The pulp may become infected because of severe tooth decay or a crack in the tooth. The purpose of a Root Canal is to restore the tooth back to its normal function and avoid having to have the tooth extracted and replaced with a Dental Bridge or Dental Implant.
If you’re interesetd in getting started with a Root Canal at Chatham Family Dental, feel free to give us a call at (226) 494-0133.
What Can You Expect at Your Root Canal Appointment?
Here are the steps to a typical Root Canal:
- Local Anesthetic – Applied to numb the tooth and surrounding area
- Removal of Pulp – Your dentist will remove the tooth’s infected pulp
- Cleaning of Canals – The canals of your tooth will be cleaned and sealed
- Placement of Filling/Crown – A crown or filling is placed to restore the tooth’s structure
- Finishing Touches – Your Dentist will then polish the tooth and make a few adjustments
Root Canals at Chatham Family Dental
Our team is proud to offer Root Canal services for the community of Chatham! We are ready to help you get out of pain and restore your smile back to health! If you are looking for a dentist for Root Canals in Chatham, contact us today at (226) 494-0133 for more information!